Majestic Screenshot Gallery

video previews, releases, and feedback
Maj

Re: Majestic Screenshot Gallery

Post by Maj »

Meant to publish this yesterday but i fell asleep in the middle of making the post (and doing four other things).

I picked out eight of them and left out the inappropriate ones, but feel free to link those in the comments area if you want. I don't care too much about what happens in the comments area, but i'd like to keep the main posts clean because i don't know the age range of our viewers.

Also if you want to upload the whole set to megaupload or wherever as an archive, i can add a download link to that in the post as well.
Battousai

Post by Battousai »

No problem, thanks for posting them!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2QDIV5S download link
Bob_Sagat

Post by Bob_Sagat »

Got some new ST screenshots. FIXED LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33J9QRXA

01: Chun Li knocks down neutral jumping Cammy from the corner with LK Tensho Kyaku, then does a MK Spinning Bird Kick to get close as Cammy goes into her wakeup animation. Originally meant to synch up Chun's recovery handstand with Cammy's wakeup handstand, but I thought this looked cooler.

02: From "ST-Tribute", Hawk does a 720 from cl.HP, cl.HK as Dhalsim does a reversal Yoga Blast. I know it's a game and it's all about hitboxes, but I just like that Hawk's gonna grab Sim by the throat from way over there.

03: Cammy recovers from her close HK as Bison does a st.HK over her head. It actually doesn't whiff, she'll be hit in the next frame. I just thought that this particular drawing looked peculiar as Cammy becomes much smaller than usual.

04, 05 & 06: Hawk is at it again, stealing moves wherever he can find them. In this case he stole his close HP from Fei Long's j.HP.

07: Bison goes Pai Mei on Cammy as he goes into the startup animation of the punch portion of his Devil Reverse as Cammy stretches out her close MK.

08: Cammy does a close HK as the other Cammy stretches out into the handstand portion of her wakeup animation.

09: From "ST-Tribute", Sagat flies over Dhalsim's Yoga Fire with a Tiger Knee, while Sim teleports to the other side of the screen. Sagat then proceeds to fire a Low Tiger Shot at the Yoga Fire, nullifying both projectiles just in time for Dhalsim to land safely from his teleport.

10: Simply two Chuns performing a Tensho Kyaku at each other, synching up both extreme motion blur frames of the move.

11: Hawk's air recovery animation mimics Bison's Scissor Kick.
Last edited by Bob_Sagat on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raine

Post by Raine »

I can't download that, Megaupload seems to think there isn't a file at that location?

btw Maj/Battousai imo you should post a short transcript on that screenshot collection as a few of them don't make any sense until you understand the glitch behind it.

EDIT: Got them now, very cool!
Last edited by Raine on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maj

Post by Maj »

These are all dope. I'd love to post these on ComboVid, but it might be a couple of weeks - if you don't mind. I've been trying to finish a set of screenshots for a while now and hopefully i can get them done this week. Plus i think wolverine-master and Snoooootch are both trying to put together their own screenshot sets, so i'm not sure how that's gonna work out.

Generally i'd like to put as much space between screenshot sets from the same author as possible. I just think it looks better when you see a lot of variety instead of seeing the same names back-to-back. Plus that makes it more of a special occasion, rather than a follow-up.
Bob_Sagat

Post by Bob_Sagat »

No problem. Just wanted to throw them out there already. :)
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Just thought you guys would get a laugh.

But yeah, I'll work up some more screen shots pretty soon. :)
Making no profit since 1987...
Maj

Post by Maj »

Bob_Sagat wrote:Got some new ST screenshots.
Sorry it took so long, but they're up now. Can you post those explanations as a comment when you get a chance?
Bob_Sagat

Post by Bob_Sagat »

Done. Didn't see it came out already.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Yup, and TZW retweeted it when i mentioned it on twitter.
onReload

Post by onReload »

Bump!