SSFIV More Zero Damage!

video previews, releases, and feedback
Tigre III

SSFIV More Zero Damage!

Post by Tigre III »

Our second volume of Zero Damage is finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf2gYE9YAYw&HD=1

In this vid we have decided to use infinite bars, to create more avoid situation between two characters in the same clip. So the combos here arent legitimate... But well... No combos here.
We hope you like it.
Keiko

Re: SSFIV More Zero Damage!

Post by Keiko »

Great Vid, lots of fun, i really enjoyed this one!, congratuations.
「切ない想いを受け止めて」
SFZ2 Blog
Raine

Post by Raine »

Oh I didn't know you guys were gonna do more so this was very pleasant surprise.

I love the whole thing, everything flows so well and fits together, music, choreography, taunts. Great work! My favourite parts would have to be Makoto super -> ultra through Ryu's fireball xx super, Bison EX psycho crusher, the entire ibuki + gen sequence and Chun U1 vs Ryu (including the sneaky HK haha). I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for Vol. 3. :D
Don Vecta

Post by Don Vecta »

lol, tons of fun~! I really loved this one! Quite creative set ups and good use of the invincibility frames. Highly rated. :)
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

I really enjoyed it. Not sure what else to say.
Last edited by Rufus on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Like this video better than the first one. Nice music too.

A tips if you plan to do this again is: Try to do something with Seth vs Seth. You could probably do something cool with Siberian Blizzard as well. You can escape Seth's U2 chip trap in the corner with that thing.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
onReload

Post by onReload »

Fantastic. Couldn't stop grinning...I was going to suggest something I saw happen in casuals, where Akuma did MP Shakunetsu Hadouken, and Bison did EX Psycho Crusher right in front of him. It almost gives the impression that Akuma is just taunting while Bison goes through him, but maybe it's too obvious now?

Do you have any plans to use Ibuki's super?
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

Thanks for the comments, we really appreciate it guys!
Doopliss wrote: A tips if you plan to do this again is: Try to do something with Seth vs Seth. You could probably do something cool with Siberian Blizzard as well. You can escape Seth's U2 chip trap in the corner with that thing.
Well, we are working on some mirror clips, and Seth vs Seth is a good choice. we have something with that, doing Lp FB and FADC, teleport, and the other Seth using the tandem dodge and/or another teleport... We must test the siberian blizzard, thanks man.
onReload wrote: Do you have any plans to use Ibuki's super?
mmmm we must to test that super more, because its so difficult to avoid it using a cool movement, but for the next volume, for sure that we will work it with Ibuki again, so...

A question:
Our visit counter is freezed in 300 views... Is this normal? somebody else has happened it?
Keiko

Post by Keiko »

Tigre III wrote: A question:
Our visit counter is freezed in 300 views... Is this normal? somebody else has happened it?
Yes, mi Rose CC Video was Stucked in 1500 Views for Months, and some of my others videos too, but not for so long like the rose one.
「切ない想いを受け止めて」
SFZ2 Blog
Maj

Post by Maj »

It always freezes at around 300 when you're getting massive views, then updates almost a full day later. The referral links don't update until a day after that. Basically you don't get accurate u2b stats until like the third or fourth day.
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

Ah, ok...I think that we never had massive views until now, lol. Thank you.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Yeah it just happens randomly. One of the major websites has a slow day so they post a video, then all the other ones copy it and instant hella views overnight. There's usually only one or two people running those websites so it's all depending on their whims, especially since they're more focused on industry news rather than watching community projects. So getting attention is mostly a matter of luck.

Although for an instantly likeable video like this one, the odds are in your favor. Still, i wouldn't bother worrying too much about what they think and what they want. It's too hard to predict and it's an unnecessary distraction.
error1

Post by error1 »

Nice
You'll have to tells us how you managed 150k views in a month on your last one.
Raging Hawk

Post by Raging Hawk »

Nice stuff Tigre III, just like in your first video. :)
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

error1 wrote:Nice
You'll have to tells us how you managed 150k views in a month on your last one.
Man, really, I dont know.
When we made the first one, we dont know exactly if people would like, or simply not understand and would become so many other freak video, like many other. Nothing had happened, would have been just as fun record.
But i dont know why, seems that people liked :?

Those 150k have been a pleasant surprise :D