Drama Amongst the Marvel Elite?

stay up to date on what's going on
Maj

Drama Amongst the Marvel Elite?

Post by Maj »

So i heard Magnetro fired both BB Hood and Mike Z from magnetrosisui on the same day! Can anyone confirm or deny these incriminating rumors? Who does that leave in magnetrosisui? Will BB Hood and Mike Z still be friends with Magnetro? Will BB Hood and Mike Z join together to form shin mecha bbzsisui? Discuss.
Vega Omega

Post by Vega Omega »

*cough* Just Magnetro and myself now.
Last edited by Vega Omega on Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vega Omega

Post by Vega Omega »

double post
Maj

Post by Maj »

Haha, well, good luck with that combo video. I know it's not a big deal. From what i understand, neither Mike Z nor BB Hood had any time to work on the video you guys are making anyway.

When are you going to unveil the Magnetrosisui logo? You still have to decide on a final name, right? Since both of your nicknames are based on original bosses from SF series and Marvel series, how about something like "OGBoss Studios"? Or maybe "Super Villian Team-Up" or "Red Menace" even though neither of them has anything to do with communism? Or some combination of their super move names like in MvSF - something like "Psycho Shockwave" or "Magnetic Nightmare"? If you do that, maybe use the voiceover from MvSF that says "Variable Combination Finish" or the MvC1 voiceover that says "Crossover Combination Finish"?
BB Hood

Post by BB Hood »

Wow, News Sure does travel Fast. Anyway the funny thing about it is Magnetro invited me into a chat with Vega Omega to tell me. Neither of them wanted to flat out say till Magnetro posted a link to pic of Donald Trump with a finger pointed at me saying "You're Fired". I got the hint after that. This is not the first time Magnetro decided not to go on doing a video with glitches after starting a video(with me). I'll remember this Magnetro...
+++++++=
+++++++
***+*
***+
Maj

Post by Maj »

BB Hood wrote:I'll remember this Magnetro...
Straight out of a Kung Fu movie! It would be tight if you guys had a combo/glitch video battle. Has that ever happened before? I think one time, way back in the day, jchensor and some guy simply named Kyo both made CvS1 Kyo combo videos at the same time and that's about as close as it's ever gotten. If i remember correctly, they both knew that the other was making a Kyo video so it was kind of a competition, even though there was no prize and no winner declared. I guess CV's Combotition kinda counts too, but those were single clips so it's not quite the same.

In any case, i apologize if there really is any real drama here. I only posted about it cuz i was under the impression that nobody involved was at all surprised about the band breaking up, or particularly bothered by it.

Btw, what does your sig mean, BB Hood? Always mean to ask but always forget.
BB Hood

Post by BB Hood »

Nobody is bothered by it.

My Sig is BB Hood's Hand holding her Ozi

The +'s make the shape of the gun
The = is the barrel(?) of the gun
The *'s make BB Hood's Hand
+++++++=
+++++++
***+*
***+
Maj

Post by Maj »

That's all sorts of elaborate. Cool idea overall.
jchensor

Post by jchensor »

Heh. On that Kyo Combo Video thing, I had absolutely no idea the other Kyo Combo Video even existed until the day both videos were posted. I was a little perturbed by it, because if I had known there was gonna be some contest-y thing going on, I would have tried harder. My video was easily less impressive combo-wise. ^_^

On a completely random note, B.B.Hood (Bulleta) still ranks as one of the best character designs in Capcom Fighting Game history, IMO. The way they made all of her moves "accidents" is awesome. The only time she hits you on purpose, her face gets all dark and evil. I dunno why I bring this up, I just alwaysthought that was cool.

- James
Maj

Post by Maj »

That's really cool actually. Check out all of BBHood's sprites from Vampire Savior. Every time she attacks, either she has the evil face or it looks like a total accident - like she tripped, or she was trying to catch a butterfly, or some weapon accidentally fell out. Darkstalkers games have some incredible designs if you look closely.
Mike Z

Post by Mike Z »

Oh, he was serious? I had no idea. He's kinda...unique...that way.

Forever shall he live knowing the crushing shame of using a clever name that was devised by someone else. Fie! As the crimson fingers of ethereal demons leave their marks on your hide, you shall rue the day the group was split asunder! MAGNETRO! May this folly haunt you to the ends of the earth!

Or, y'know, good luck guys! I can't wait to see the final product. (^.^)

Mike Z