Wesker Must Die (No TAC's, No THC's, No DHC's, No X-Factor)

video previews, releases, and feedback
wolverine-master

Wesker Must Die (No TAC's, No THC's, No DHC's, No X-Factor)

Post by wolverine-master »

I've been working on this for quite some time. It was supposed to be aired at EVO but it didn't feel complete. Basically, it's a revenge theme against Wesker. I hope you guys ENJOY IT
onReload

Re: Wesker Must Die (No TAC's, No THC's, No DHC's, No X-Fact

Post by onReload »

This is pretty sick so far, it's so good to see another non-traditional MvC3 video in so long... love the concept of no XF and no team stuff...are these all Wesker with no glasses? Just curious

edit: just realized that has nothing to do with it! hahahaha...also, with Cap...would Final Justice been possible in place of that last Hyper Charging Star? Was surprised not to see it. But this video is great, some great ideas (Strange's counter super vs. his own assist) and underloved characters
wolverine-master

Re: Wesker Must Die (No TAC's, No THC's, No DHC's, No X-Fact

Post by wolverine-master »

Thanks...The Wesker thing was due to me practicing the combo on him. You can beat his glasses off.
As far as I know, there was too much stun on the combo already due to the 2 assists used so final justice might not have worked. Maybe if I did it right after doom's missiles had hit.
I was working for weeks trying to find how to put Joe's assist into Doctor Strange's combo. I knew it worked, I just couldn't find a way to combo it. Sometimes, I would land where the bomb was supposed to be sometimes and it would go too far. I decided to just shorten the combo. It worked out for the best anyway since you got to see that UNSCALED DAMAGE....OMG.