KOF XIII Combo Exhibition Chapter III

video previews, releases, and feedback
krusan

KOF XIII Combo Exhibition Chapter III

Post by krusan »

Hi.
Our new vid is out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT9J1TOclNI
It was meant to be shown at EVO, but, in the end, it was not posible, so here it is now as another of our "chapters".
Hope you all like it.
Raine

Re: KOF XIII Combo Exhibition Chapter III

Post by Raine »

Very nice! Great ideas for trades and high damage combos.
onReload

Post by onReload »

Yeah it's crazy to think all these "contact supers" were created without anybody noticing they could be interrupted. I love K' just casually Black Clouding away from the action in the center of the screen.
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

onReload wrote:Yeah it's crazy to think all these "contact supers" were created without anybody noticing they could be interrupted. I love K' just casually Black Clouding away from the action in the center of the screen.
Hahaha, yeah, i love too. The clip hasn t anything "superinteresting" but its cool to see K´ doing that... Enough for me! :)

KOF XIII has a wellmade engine, without too many bugs, if you compare with other new fighting games ( SFxT, MvC3...) But it seems that the "projectile remove from place" set up has a lot of posibilities to create different bugs (like the airwalk bug, that Remxi shows in one of his clips) Its also posible to create minor bugs with Vice, Saiki...