AH3 Zenia & Lieselotte

video previews, releases, and feedback
Tsu83

AH3 Zenia & Lieselotte

Post by Tsu83 »

here's my second AH3 video. zenia is a fun character, but liese is hard to control. she has so many options, that you could fill many combo videos with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2tfoaV0pY

(it would be great to see where tool assistance can take her..anybody?)
Raine

Re: AH3 Zenia & Lieselotte

Post by Raine »

Cool vid, congrats on getting some good combos for Liselotte, that character is way too complicated :lol:. My fav combos from this one were the Evil Zenia at 2:36 and the Ice arcana blaze combo at 3:34. As for tool assistance, the arcade rip PC version works quite well with AutoMacro provided you have a decent computer. The training mode is a bit ghetto, but it's useable and it also has a hitbox viewer overlay which is really useful.
Tsu83

Post by Tsu83 »

thanks. thats really interesting. i found out automacro is freeware so now i only have to find the arcade rip version for AH3. i guess automacro works with all pc fighters, right? i never tried tool assistance before. i like the meditative feeling of performing combos by hand (for hours), but more than once i wished i could record at least certain parts of combos. it will take a while, but i'll have a try with assistance. thanks!
error1

Post by error1 »

automacro should work, it's not 100% accurate tho