Post by gilley »

Pokey86

Re: SF4 Combo Engine Investigation

Post by Pokey86 »

wow, nice.
error1

Re: SF4 Guile Combos 2

Post by error1 »

I didn't think the anti air hsk to super was possible. I don't think I could get it to work with ultra
Maj

Post by Maj »

I like how you think we're gonna let you get away with sneaking your four-months-in-the-making Guile combovid into page 31 of some thread instead of starting a new one. Awesome video sir.

I really like that normal move combo on Abel at 0:50 and the fiercefest at 1:53. And of course that five-focus combo at 2:41 is sweet. Great finishing combo too. Also i liked how you found a way to sneak a Sonic Boom xx FK super combo in at 2:16. I just like how that looks.

Yeah, great vid.
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

Ok, that answer me about how to stun Seth with Guile, lol!
Great vid, really good. I dont know what I like more, the final insane combos or the crazy firsts counters...
Smileymike101

Post by Smileymike101 »

Whoa, Guilley, love that link on Abel, the lp~HP~lp~HP one.Was that easy for you?An easier version of that took melike 1 hour to record.Didn't even know it was possible to add a jab before HP~lp~HP.Also, How many frames did you charge exactly for J.hk Ultra? 54 ?And how many frames did the motion take?
Oh, remember on the guile improvement thread when i said high step kick ~ ultra is possible, and proved that with super freeze, and you told me to read with comprehensive or something, but there it is in your combo vid too:)).Although you were kind of right, the guy meant that df HK~ Ultra should work all the time, not just with a super freeze setup or something, but i was trying to make views:))
Also, you are doing SSF4 Guile combos for EVO, right?

Edit:Gilley, i saw a post of yours on SRK saying that you analysed some framedata from Dudley.What did you find out besides the 2 frame jab?