Neogeo Classic Combos Vol 4 - Rebirth

video previews, releases, and feedback
ihate_00

Neogeo Classic Combos Vol 4 - Rebirth

Post by ihate_00 »

My newest combo video & first multi-game combo exhibition. Hopefully there will be more in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPeKR_28f8Q

The song and the games used on this video are all property of their respective owners and are used without profit.
This is my first multigame combo exhibition, hopefully more will come. All combos were performed on keyboard; no tools, cheats or hacks were used.
Info -
BGM - Unrest - The End of Raging Winds from "Etrian Odyssey 4 Super Arrange Version"
Special Thanks to - combovid.com, orochinagi.com & cyberfanatix.com
for quenching my thirst for Kof and other fighting game combos, still.
Hope you guys enjoy this.
PS 1 -
1. I believe the AODK combos are the first combos of this game ever published, they are 100% legit, you need opponent life at red to perform super move in the game & when you fall on flamed are you can't block till the flame quenches, I used this trick among others for the combos. I might do transcript for these combos in the future.
2. Some other combos from other games need specific set-ups, timing & conditions but all are totally legit. If you have any question regarding any combos please don't hesitate to ask.
3. Some of these are totally new & others are improvements over previous combos/set-ups ( I used my combo video collection on my Hard disc & youtube to do my research on that).
PS 2 -
1. If you want to request combos for any characters or any pc fighting game you can request it on the comments. I will try my best to fulfill your requests.
2. If you want to see the transcript for these combos also you may request in the comments, then I will upload it.
3. Please do check out my blog of "Reviews & Stuff" and leave your comments -
http://ihate00critics.blogspot.com
error1

Re: Neogeo Classic Combos Vol 4 - Rebirth

Post by error1 »

haven't seen Aggressors of Dark Kombat in a long time.
What emulator do you use?
Maj

Post by Maj »

First of all, that heartbreak super at 0:40 is amazing, and i love that it costs "Crazy" meter to use it. Combo-wise, i liked the Breaker's Revenge Sho and Dao-Long clips, the Genjuro combos, and that tank combo at the end.

What editing program are you using? Have you tried Adobe Premiere or After Effects? They're both pretty easy to learn (you can learn the basics in a day or two), and then you can learn to do pretty much whatever you want from online tutorial videos.
ihate_00

Post by ihate_00 »

Maj wrote:First of all, that heartbreak super at 0:40 is amazing, and i love that it costs "Crazy" meter to use it. Combo-wise, i liked the Breaker's Revenge Sho and Dao-Long clips, the Genjuro combos, and that tank combo at the end.

What editing program are you using? Have you tried Adobe Premiere or After Effects? They're both pretty easy to learn (you can learn the basics in a day or two), and then you can learn to do pretty much whatever you want from online tutorial videos.
.....thanks for your support & I'm really glad you liked the video.....I'm just working with "Windows Movie Maker", I'll try the software's you mentioned on my next projects.....and regarding Genjuro combos, I got many more tricks up my sleeve (he is one of my favorite characters & I spent a lot of time on him), and may be I'll post somethings on the style exhibition v.three thread when I have time on my hand.....
error1 wrote:haven't seen Aggressors of Dark Kombat in a long time.
What emulator do you use?
.....I use winkawaks....I got about 5-6 more combos from Aggressors of Dark Kombat, if you want to see more I can may be whip up a few more & make a short video on that game alone.....
error1

Post by error1 »

kawaks involves hexing and stuff right? Have you used any tas emulators like fba-rr?
ihate_00

Post by ihate_00 »

error1 wrote:kawaks involves hexing and stuff right? Have you used any tas emulators like fba-rr?
.....no I don't really feel right about hexing (although its not if I haven't enjoyed watching hex videos before) & stuff, I do all my combos on keyboard & try to keep them so that no cheats or hacks are used.....I have only played cps3 games like SF3:3S or Warzard etc. on fba, haven't messed around with that emulator, do you please care to explain a little why its better or its advantages?.....thanks in advance.....
error1

Post by error1 »

if you're not tasing anyway it doesn't really matter, kawaks probably won't crash as often.
Just assumed it was tool assisted beacuse it's in an emulator and fba-rr has tas support so you don't need to hex it.