MvC3 The Last Hurrah Vol. 1

video previews, releases, and feedback
Caj814

MvC3 The Last Hurrah Vol. 1

Post by Caj814 »

About to make it public in a couple minutes.
http://youtu.be/TEFqm4a9KnI?hd=1

Spent the last couple of weeks putting this together and it will be a part of my farewell to Vanilla MvC3 series. Special thanks to everyone that offered comments and help through the process and I hope to make the next videos even better.

My channel which includes my other combo videos
http://www.youtube.com/caj814
error1

Re: MvC3 The Last Hurrah Vol. 1

Post by error1 »

nice video, that spider-man combo is really neat.
Surprised you didn't save it for respawn, you got something else planed for them?
Maj

Post by Maj »

Oh awesome, i'll definitely post this in a minute. I think there's an MvC3 TAC tutorial that i was supposed to post so i'll do that first, then this.

Btw thanks for mentioning ComboVid and SH. And thanks for leaving out /forums at the end. *secr4et handshake*
Raine

Post by Raine »

Nice vid! I dig the Spiderman and second Chris combos. Grabbing the opponent out of Dormammu's super with Spencer was pretty sick as well. Good choice of music. :)
Maj

Post by Maj »

Btw the 4 was just a typo but it looked cool and mysterious so i left it in. Figure if i don't mention it now, i'm gonna forget all about it and then it really could turn into a mystery.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Hey so what are the rules/limitations of that backwards Spider Sting? For example if you cancel into Maximum Spider, does he turn around or no? Because if he doesn't turn around, then i'd imagine he'd drag Thor all the way back to the corner trying to reach the wall, like one of those Vega wall dive setups.