Grimy Comments

video previews, releases, and feedback
onReload

Re: Grimy Comments

Post by onReload »

you should just put up a joke response after you realize he's an idiot. save yourself a lot of frustration
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

onReload wrote:you should just put up a joke response after you realize he's an idiot. save yourself a lot of frustration
I prefer agitating them and then blocking them, I just know how pissed I would get if someone did that to me. I don't take offense when people start spewing insults like he did in the last post, but I take it as a sign that I can treat them like shit without feeling guilty. Besides, sometimes people make a new account just to respond, and that just cracks me up. I usually try to settle things by calmly using valid arguments, but some people never admit they're wrong or are just too dumb to get it.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
ProjectSeoul

Post by ProjectSeoul »

This thread... So many people... Jesus. Nice one Doopliss. I gave all his comments a downvote while giving yours upvotes haha. I'm sure you would body him free w/ one hand.
Raine

Post by Raine »

I started setting my videos to approved comments only to avoid this kinda crap. It's probably not practical for those of you that get hundreds of comments, though.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Remxi wrote:I started setting my videos to approved comments only to avoid this kinda crap. It's probably not practical for those of you that get hundreds of comments, though.
My marvel videos are basically discussion boards for the characters they belong too. It's hilarious to watch the flame wars currently going on on the Vergil and Dante videos :3 Someone has created a fake account portraying DmC's producer and is writing silly stuff.

wolverine-master

Post by wolverine-master »

You think you guys got it bad? Pay attention to the dumb girl with the droopy left titty as her avatar.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

wolverine-master wrote:You think you guys got it bad? Pay attention to the dumb girl with the droopy left titty as her avatar.
Lol. I don't know how someone can be that seperated from reality. Taking a quick look at their channels would confirm that they're not you... Unless you planned this seven years in advance.

wolverine-master

Post by wolverine-master »

lmfao....I can't wait to become a licensed therapist. I want to analyze people like her and get paid for it.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Apparently some kind of anime Role-play community linked my upload of the MvC3 Ghost Rider theme. And now, those comments keep flooding said video. Best part is that the community only seems to be made up of two people. They also keep using * to symbolize them doing something, even though that just makes text bold, which makes their posts look really weird. Really cringe-worthy stuff.

EDIT: I contacted them about it and apparently they didn't know it was being shared publically, so I guess they'll stop.

EDIT2: Looks like I could prevent it from popping up on my video by simply removing the first post. Good to know I guess.

onReload

Post by onReload »

hoo boy. thank god for google+ integration, i guess