SSFIV Ansatsuken & Bushin Combos by Combonauts

video previews, releases, and feedback
krusan

SSFIV Ansatsuken & Bushin Combos by Combonauts

Post by krusan »

Hello everybody.
With combos just recorded this last Tuesday after the 3 first days in touch with SSFIV, here comes our first SSFIV CMV: SSFIV Ansatsuken & Bushin Combos.
You can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DqfLAqkqzU , and there would probably be a download link soon.
Hope you all enjoy it.
Maj

Re: SSFIV Ansatsuken & Bushin Combos by Combonauts

Post by Maj »

Haha i like how the combo at 0:53 aleady starts with Seth dizzy, 'cause that's like his permanent state against Gouken. Midscreen EX FB to EX Hurricane Kick at 0:59 was nice. Of course 1:36 was awesome. It's strange how Vega's a good combo dummy because he's not that useful on paper, but it helps that he's tall.

That Guy super to ultra combo at 3:01 is very interesting. He's gotta have a mid-combo setup for that. The dizzy combos against Seth were nice too. Seems like a lot of the new characters have high stun moves. I was totally surprised by Ibuki's EX moves causing that much stun.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Maj wrote:He's gotta have a mid-combo setup for that.
I can't see it work outside of AA lvl.3 FA. Ultra 1 only have a JP of 1 on the first hit.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

Thanks for the comments Maj.
This is only a "first impressions" vid with SSF4. After 3 days of testing things, we finally record somethings, but nothing especial inside. The edition is... Dont try to edit under "narcotic effects" hahahahaha...

Yeah Vega is one of my fovourite dummy because he is tall, low Stun, low life... its the spanish one! LOL

Doopliss wrote: I can't see it work outside of AA lvl.3 FA. Ultra 1 only have a JP of 1 on the first hit.
Yeah, true. You need a AA set up for this. The JP=1 of this move limit the mid-combo.
Pokey86

Post by Pokey86 »

Loved the combo at 140 against Vega, as well as guys opening combo. Though in general they were all really good.

Great Video!