Registration Requirements for Membership

stay up to date on what's going on
Maj

Registration Requirements for Membership

Post by Maj »

Anyone interested in learning about fighting game combos is welcome to read this forum, but registration is not open to the public. The goal of this forum is to provide a meeting ground for combo video makers to discuss game engine mechanics and plan potential collaborations.

In general, anyone who has made a combo video before will get a free pass. Having written a comprehensive game engine dissection counts too. Finally, having a reputation for finding new glitches also qualifies. Anyone who doesn't meet any of these prerequisites probably won't make the cut.

There are plenty of great places on the internet for general fighting game discussion, and i have no intention of stealing their traffic by duplicating what they offer. Most of us are also active posters on Shoryuken.com so feel free to ask direct questions there.
Maj

Re: Registration Requirements for Membership

Post by Maj »

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me or PM me on SRK regarding any registration questions or issues. Especially if you're registering under a different name than the one you used to make a video, or if the videos you've made are old/obscure, or if you have any other reason for suspecting that i may not recognize you.
Maj

Re: Registration Requirements for Membership

Post by Maj »

Due to persistent spambot problems, i've disabled user registration entirely. If anyone wants to register a new account, send me an send me an e-mail so that i can temporarily re-enable registration for you.

I know it's a hassle and i apologize, but really it's not even an extra step since you probably would have had to e-mail me prior to activation anyway.