SNK New Blood 2 Theatrical Trailer released.

video previews, releases, and feedback
Don Vecta

SNK New Blood 2 Theatrical Trailer released.

Post by Don Vecta »

SNK over-edition take one:

Anyways, I want you introduce to you all the theatrical trailer of my incoming production of SNK combo videos:

New Blood 2: Worldwide SNK Extravaganza.

This production covers many classic SNK titles such as Fatal Fury Special, Ninja Masters, King of Fighters, Art of Fighting 3, Double Dragon, Last Blade 1 and 2 until latest titles like KOF XI, Neogeo Battle Coliseum and whatnot.

You can watch it in YouTube here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_m6rKXILU

Or download it at:

http://www.persona-world.net/pworld/index.html

Enjoy. Feedback is always welcomed.
Maj

Re: SNK New Blood 2 Theatrical Trailer released.

Post by Maj »

Sure looks fancy. I like some of the visual choices. At any rate, none of it annoyed me. Nice job on the editing end.

Couldn't really tell what was going on with the combos. Nothing seemed impressive until the last two clips. I loved the Athena combo where she grabbed Kyo off his own reflected OTG fireball. Also liked O.Shermie's Alpha Counter combo utilizing the background character assist. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
Don Vecta

Post by Don Vecta »

Appreciate.

Actually, it's a bit hard to choose stuff from KOF as it's been a lot of burned up combos.

Creativity has overpassed usefulness in CMV's.

Fortunately, in cases of newer titles like KOF XI or NGBC or other obscure fighting games like Ninja Master, Goucaiser or Double Dragon, it's easier to still do gameplay available combos and that's we show from classic to the newest.

I hope you guys approve, we are doing our best to keep the audience astonished and happy with the content.
Siedler Pompiani

Post by Siedler Pompiani »

Who did Fatal Fury´s combo?