Help programming Macros for xvsf

question anything pertaining to the craft
fullmetalross

Help programming Macros for xvsf

Post by fullmetalross »

I'm trying to program macros for xvsf but I'm not having any luck. I can't even get a simple super jump combo to work right or even a super! I really could use some input. OH I"m using kawaks macros btw.

If someone out there has some sample macros they've programmed for the game that work, that maybe I could use as a base or just some advice on how they program macros for the vs. series that would be great. I'm trying to get a cool clip recorded and I can't get it done without controlling the other character. One with lots of random cyclops air link bull shit!
Maj

Post by Maj »

There are a few threads around here with some info on emulator tools, but i don't think anyone has written down any advice for each game. Cuz each game kind of deals with inputs differently. If you do superjump manually, it'll work in almost every game. Problem is, when you try to do it in 3 frames, each game requires the commands to be executed a different way. Some games require a neutral input in the middle, some games require neutral before or after. So if you're having trouble getting a certain thing to work, just try a few different variants and see what happens.