SSFIV: New Character Combo Video

video previews, releases, and feedback
Xenozip.

Re: SSFIV: New Character Combo Video

Post by Xenozip. »

I don't think it's a popularity contest, Maj. SaBrE's video has 84k views and his is next to last in the polls.

SMP's video has 16,000 views and it's first in the polls. Doopliss' and Drywater's have 2k and 1k respectively and they are stuck in the middle of the poll above SaBrE.

1k views with 400 votes is an interesting ratio compared to the other videos (like SaBrE's 84k views and 36 votes). And yeah I know who SaBrE is from A3, but I never heard of SMP. Actually all that's on SMP's page is Tekken, GGAC, and SSF4.
Looks like Jolly Ranchers & Baskin's Sherbet.
Maj

Post by Maj »

All of SaBrE's views came from before this contest was announced and he hasn't been campaigning. No clue what's going on with that Dudley video. Either way it's a safe bet that most of the hits that website's been getting over the past week are from people pimping out their own video. I mean there's simply not enough traffic for the objective voters to balance out the campaigners.
Xenozip.

Post by Xenozip. »

So, his video wasn't even made FOR the competition and it still overrode Persona's? That's... kinda bogus. Especially considering how few votes it has gotten compared to how many Persona's would have likely gotten.
Looks like Jolly Ranchers & Baskin's Sherbet.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Xenozip. wrote:I don't think it's a popularity contest, Maj. SaBrE's video has 84k views and his is next to last in the polls
It's a popularity contest because the person with the most friends wins (if you care to ask for their help, ofc)
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

I lost, but thanks for the help anyways. I've learned a lot though.

Smileymike101

Post by Smileymike101 »

Guys were trolling as fuck.I tried to tell them nicely, but haters gonna hate.Oh well, who needs an arcade stick anyways.Screw that shit, i have money!
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Well I don't. And won't be getting any for at least 6 months, unless I can get a job.

Smileymike101

Post by Smileymike101 »

Dude, i was making a Yugioh Abriged reference, i can't afford jack shit either.Have you SEEN how I record my movies:))? lol
I'll have to beg someone to rerecord them for EVO,if some of my material is chosen. Maj said he'll do that, but he's gonna be a very bussy man around that time, so we'll see.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Smileymike101 wrote:Dude, i was making a Yugioh Abriged reference
Well, it's" screw the RULES", so that's why I didn't get it :P looked through all the episodes again quite recently.

Dark_Chaotix

Post by Dark_Chaotix »

Well that was kinda bullshit. The last time i checked i thought you were way ahead. Bullshit polls = bullshit response. I still dont know how personas didnt get a good look. To me, it didnt matter who won, it was a marketing strat to get more ppl on the site.