SF4 Series Combo Challenges

video previews, releases, and feedback
Doopliss

Re: SF4 Series Combo Challenges

Post by Doopliss »

error1 wrote:are you counting the whole combo? or Just the ultra? In any case it's hard to beat juri u1 c.lk,c.lk for 40 damage
Not really, You can do a combo into SRK FADC into 10% scaled, 1-hit U1 with Ryu for 4 or 5 damage.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Alright, well, I'm down to make a "Ultra weak" combo challenge as honor of your, Doop. Haha

I'll do it over the weekend so I can announce the winners of the last one.
Making no profit since 1987...
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Still feel kinda bad I didn't do more for that one :S

Btw, how's it going with the prize paintings? Aren't they gonna start stacking up now that this challenge is coming to an end as well? D:

Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Yeah, I have 3 more to finish. Yours, Smileymike's and Error's. Error still hasn't told me what he wants though... haha.

Anyway, the other two, I had some trouble sending them at first, so I haven't gone back to sent them through USPS, which is what worked last time. I've just been out of money to send them. I had to rebuild the boxes cause the addresses were added to the Box itself, so as soon as I get the money, I'll ship those. I DO promise to ship them, haha, it's just not as easy as I thought.
Making no profit since 1987...
error1

Post by error1 »

Doopliss wrote:
error1 wrote:are you counting the whole combo? or Just the ultra? In any case it's hard to beat juri u1 c.lk,c.lk for 40 damage
Not really, You can do a combo into SRK FADC into 10% scaled, 1-hit U1 with Ryu for 4 or 5 damage.
that depends on if you are counting the whole combo or just the ultra, it's why I asked. If you just count the ultra, juri can do 2 damage with u1.
I guess gen ppp u2 beats that by just waiting until the life recovers
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

error1 wrote:
Doopliss wrote:
that depends on if you are counting the whole combo or just the ultra, it's why I asked. If you just count the ultra, juri can do 2 damage with u1.
I guess gen ppp u2 beats that by just waiting until the life recovers
Yes, just the actual Ultra.

Pokey86

Post by Pokey86 »

So the challenge is make a combo that does the weakest Ultra possible? Including say, whiffing most of the ultra?

Balrog could do that very very easily