Editor: Siedler Pompiani
Combo Maker: CN. Prince
Time: 05:02
Link AVI 2002 MB: http://www.ultracombos.us/
Link RMVB 96 MB: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N329NRDJ
onReload

Re: Sign of the dragon - Double Dragon CMV

Post by onReload »

Wow, amazing presentation - great editing, graphic design, everything...and this wasn't even the Double Dragon fighting game I thought it was, thought it would be the more current Rage of the Dragons, yet it still looks amazing. Great job.
Raine

Post by Raine »

Hmmm, I don't know anything about this game but those Rebecca combos looked sweet. I really liked that Shuko vs Jimmy combo too. :)

Like onReload said, great editing/design/presentation made this a pleasure to watch. Very entertaining.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Basically i'm in the same boat. I've never played the game before but this video really well made. The presentation is incredible and of course the combos all look legit. Especially the Rebecca stuff. That first combo with the boomerang juggles was bananas!

Usually when game designers give someone a boomerang in a fighting game, it's always ghetto combo-ending knockdown moves. But it looks like someone finally got it right.
Tigre III

Post by Tigre III »

Aaaaaah, I remember this game... was in an arcade house near my school... 12 or 13 years ago, i think. The game had a lot of bugs, I remember one with the Super of Abobo... it was a great game, and this vid its cool. Very nice combos. The presentation is... professional!
Don Vecta

Post by Don Vecta »

I already gave an extensive review at CX about the video and must say it's a real good video all and all.