video previews, releases, and feedback
StreakSRM

Dosukoi! Honda Video

Post by StreakSRM »

My humble project is finished: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQEBRnx0yU
Maj

Re: Dosukoi! Honda Video

Post by Maj »

Hahaha awesome. Love the narrator idea, even if it didn't quite work out, and the outtake soundbyte at the end. Also SlimX gives the best advice ever. Dope edits for showing character-specific combos and great examples for anti-air and anti-projectile timings. It's really cool how you found the line of success/failure and showed only slightly off in both directions.

I thought the Headbutt counter section ran a little long but i guess it'll be useful for people who struggle against Honda. Good marketing!
Don Vecta

Post by Don Vecta »

nice tutorial, quite comprehensible for the people looking forward to play with him. Kudos.
Raine

Post by Raine »

Nice work, good to see people making tutorial vids. It's a really great way for new people to get up to speed on a character, and for veterans of that character to learn some new tricks.
jchensor

Post by jchensor »

I thought the narration was really cool. If the volume of the game dropped every time she spoke, I think it might have worked out a bit better. Or even maybe subtitling her as well.

But she has a really nice voice / sound for this narration stuff. If I ever need a girl's voice for a video, how much does she charge? Hahahaha. If she can be convinced once to talk about "Standing Fierce has good priority", maybe that means she's game for other dorky game stuff. ^_^

- James
StreakSRM

Post by StreakSRM »

She says for the legendary jchensor, free of charge!
jchensor

Post by jchensor »

What about for me, the regular ol' normal "jchensor"? And remind me to look up who the legendary jchensor is. That fool jacked my name.

- James