Programmable X360 Controller

stay up to date on what's going on
Jinrai

Programmable X360 Controller

Post by Jinrai »

Could KYSG-esque videos be in the cards for SF4/KOF12/etc.? http://www.youtube.com/user/spankymcgee27

This person has videos of him doing tool-assisted ultras and special moves with a modified X360 controller. If the controller is programmable frame-by-frame with a large enough memory to hold several seconds of inputs, I see a lot of combo video potential here for brand new games.
Magnetro

Re: Programmable X360 Controller

Post by Magnetro »

Cool. That might save Majestros a lot of $$$. Maybe you can ask him through his youtube.
Maj

Post by Maj »

It's too late for me ... save yourselves ... you ... go on without me ...

This shit is pretty funny though: Xbox 360 Dual Rapid Fire Modded Controller Stealth

The "Stealth" bit refers to this:
spankymcgee27 wrote:You are bidding on a brand new white Xbox 360 wireless 3-mode rapid fire turbo controller. This is the "Sleeper" controller, which means there are no extra buttons to push! The rapid fire will be done through the triggers, which feels much better than pushing an extra button like other people's mods. It doesn't look like it has been modded at all! Your controller will be specifically modded for Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5, and Halo 3, but will work great with any game... Rainbow Six, Left 4 Dead, etc.
Hahahaha can't believe people actually pay money for bullshit like this.

But if this guy manages to make a custom programmable controller, i'm sure a few people here would be interested. If anyone follows up on this, please keep us updated. Thanks.
error1

Post by error1 »

Just wait for the PC version so I can autohotkey it.
Magnetro

Post by Magnetro »

Oh yeah, the PC version might be x10 easier to manipulate and crack than the console versions. + since it's SD with the option of HD, it's easily captured with Fraps.