USF4 Remix (USF4 pc mod) (now 1.0!)

talk about how great training mode is
error1

Re: SSF4 Remix (ae pc mod)

Post by error1 »

he has some pretty easy ones at the moment, that any decent guile player should be able to do. He needs the corner, but he also has a crazy good wall carry ( can bring seth from one corner to the other without using meter)
But in theory infinates shouldn't be game breaking, beacuse that isn't even the most broken thing about him.
anotak

Post by anotak »

I haven't found a solution I like to rog's infinite, I might just have to rework his 5HP entirely :/

well, broken gameplay things are fine because we can put counterbalances to them. the problem with infinites in the sf4 engine is that they can potentially be done till timeover... and that's pretty terrible / unfun. much more unfun than a mere 100% combo, though we're trying to avoid those too.

edit: Zeipher said the cody thing was already found and has been fixed, just don't have a new beta version yet
error1

Post by error1 »

adon tested vs honda and hawk
lp, mk, hk, forward jump, hk tooth
error1

Post by error1 »

I'm not a big fan of his 5hp
you could just make the end of lp dash normal cancelable but not dash or crouch cancelable
anotak

Post by anotak »

http://www.sf4remix.com/
new version
i made rog's 5hp force stand and not be possible to combo off of if it hits a standing opponent. best solution i could think of :/

also we removed proximity block which removes all the unblockables i tried and removes that new os
error1

Post by error1 »

crouch blocking ryus qcfx2 k u1 super causes the opponent to freeze
anotak

Post by anotak »

that's a pretty simple fix, dunno how that got misplaced like that in the first place. whoops
error1

Post by error1 »

if el fuertes u1 grazes the opponent it causes a freeze.
hits on the landing frame I think, I got it vs rufas
error1

Post by error1 »

blanka nj. hp
counter hit air rolling
first hit of blanka u1 vs air
anotak

Post by anotak »

error1 wrote:blanka nj. hp
counter hit air rolling
first hit of blanka u1 vs air
- fixed the first one, dont know how i didn't notice that.
- really weird because ground lp ball uses the same hit data except for some reason nothing breaks? oh well, i fixed it anyway
- do you just mean it looks weird (which i guess it does, but it was the best solution i could find to let it combo off of certain juggles a few version ago, now i don't really remember what those juggles are) because it doesn't seem to break anything on my end
error1

Post by error1 »

if only the first hit lands it should make them spin in the air forever ( I had it happen when playing, I looked at the data and I think it's the move that caused it ). It's got no physics on it.
anotak

Post by anotak »

error1 wrote:if only the first hit lands it should make them spin in the air forever ( I had it happen when playing, I looked at the data and I think it's the move that caused it ). It's got no physics on it.
i'm not able to replicate this for whatever reason, i've even tried turning off all the other hits of the attack and nothing, they spin out and land like normal. they have a gravity of -0.001 but maybe i put that in since i saw your post and i just forgot? sorry sometimes life stuff gets in the way of me working on this immediately and then i get mixed up
error1

Post by error1 »

Yeah pretty sure it was a different move, happened a few times when I antiair traded, so it was proably the up ball, but I couldn't reproduce it in training
anotak

Post by anotak »

error1 wrote:Yeah pretty sure it was a different move, happened a few times when I antiair traded, so it was proably the up ball, but I couldn't reproduce it in training
weird, well, i'll try to keep an eye out for it
anotak

Post by anotak »

Last_Window

Post by Last_Window »

Oni has an infinite with MP+HP. He can also cancel the dash into a crouch normal very early and he'll slide across the stage while performing the normal.
anotak

Post by anotak »

Last_Window wrote:Oni has an infinite with MP+HP. He can also cancel the dash into a crouch normal very early and he'll slide across the stage while performing the normal.
damn, what's the infinite?
also are you using the Sept 23rd 2014 USF4 remix version?

edit: nevermind, figured out the infinite, should be fixed in the next patch
anotak

Post by anotak »

anotak

Re: USF4 Remix (ae pc mod)

Post by anotak »

anotak

Post by anotak »

hey i know this forum is pretty dead, but we put out release candidate 1 today, so if nothing big gets found, it'll be final soon.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Kinda off-topic, but it might be interesting. Found a weird hit reaction yesterday, when you hit someone out of the air with Omega Guy's "QCF+2P, K" flip kick thing. It's an air reset that slams then into the groud, returing them to standing really quickly. Almost like a KI recapture but without the landing hitstun. Maybe you can do something fun with that when modding. Makes for really strong tick throws if nothing else (Imagine AA s.LP to U1 with Zangief).
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
anotak

Post by anotak »

oh yeah, we messed with that kind of thing before a little bit but decided against using it because it felt too weird. at this point it'd be too late to do anything anyway because we're "feature locked"
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

anotak wrote:oh yeah, we messed with that kind of thing before a little bit but decided against using it because it felt too weird. at this point it'd be too late to do anything anyway because we're "feature locked"
I see. But yeah, it's definitely weird-looking. No other moves have that property though, right?

anotak

Post by anotak »

Doopliss wrote:
anotak wrote:oh yeah, we messed with that kind of thing before a little bit but decided against using it because it felt too weird. at this point it'd be too late to do anything anyway because we're "feature locked"
I see. But yeah, it's definitely weird-looking. No other moves have that property though, right?
not as far as i know? but i dont know anything about usf4 at all. the last time i played the vanilla game was before ae2012 came out
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

anotak wrote:
Doopliss wrote:
not as far as i know? but i dont know anything about usf4 at all. the last time i played the vanilla game was before ae2012 came out
Ah, I see :P

error1

Post by error1 »

had a chance to play around with it a little today
found infinates for sagat, gouken, chun, and el fuerte
error1

Post by error1 »

Ill do a video, but i want a chance to look at all the chars first
The sagat one is just linking tiger shots midscreen
Gouken is dash cl.mp
Chun is hk, air dash, stomp, j.hpx2 vs Hugo
Fuerte is walking jabs

edit: gen has an mvc2 vs hugo
anotak

Post by anotak »

thank you, we're on it
anotak

Post by anotak »

for the sagat one, stand about here and do HP -> LP right? i think i'm going to speed up the slow fireball velocity for balance reasons anyway
error1

Post by error1 »

elena has one with her qcb hk

yeah that's the sagat one. He should be able to do it with hp and mp fireball too though so that won't fix it. I suspect he has another one with high into low tiger vs some crouching characters but I didn't look too hard