Redeyes9
Shenshen
Yi-Mask

Special Thanks: NeoAkira

Enjoy
Maj

Re: Black Power CMV

Post by Maj »

Um ... What's Dhalsim doing in this video? That seems like a weird choice.
Maiden Masher

Post by Maiden Masher »

H'm, I think the same as you, but the guy who gave the Idea to use this theme to make a CMV told to put it, and he is black, I'm not. What could I do? hahaha
Maj

Post by Maj »

Well, at least it's a pretty cool Dhalsim combo. I like the Seth combo at 1:33 too, the one with thousands of characters flying everywhere.
Maiden Masher

Post by Maiden Masher »

Haha, we made an upgrade in Black Power CMV, because we receive constructive criticisms and made one better edition, added some combos and removed Dhalsin combo, he isn't black, haha.

I wish you guys like it now :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do5pr7nyHLo
krusan

Post by krusan »

It´s nice to see a good old-school CMV, with old-school combo-makers, old-school-like edition and old-school content: Combos vs galactica phantom, Interrupt combos with Seth, crazy KOF00 and KOF01 combos and some semi-obscure SNK games here and there.
My favorite combo was Heavy D vs Orochi Leona, and I also liked the one with Birdie, what was happening there?
Nice job!
Maiden Masher

Post by Maiden Masher »

It´s nice to see a good old-school CMV, with old-school combo-makers, old-school-like edition and old-school content: Combos vs galactica phantom, Interrupt combos with Seth, crazy KOF00 and KOF01 combos and some semi-obscure SNK games here and there.
My favorite combo was Heavy D vs Orochi Leona, and I also liked the one with Birdie, what was happening there?
Nice job!
And I can say, it is nice to see you commenting our CMV, I always liked your rich feedback about CMV, including Vice Vecta and Remxi too.

About Birdie's combos, the speed glitch can be made only against Sodom, using his grab, I really don't know how to do it unfortunally, but this glitch turn his enemies faster.

Thanks for your comment.