Introduce Yourself Thread...

stay up to date on what's going on
ihate_00

Re: Introduce Yourself Thread...

Post by ihate_00 »

Hi,
.....I am ihate_00, been playing fighting games since '99.....still remember those days when I used to walk to school or coaching and save the money to go to arcades to play & cybercafes to watch new combo videos coming out in orochinagi & CX ( I was a so much of a kof fan then).....I used to suck at joystick in case of combos, so played only with a few moves and lots of strategy, lol.....around 2001/02 I found a CD having some neogeo fighters, sat down in my brother's PC & new life began.....to be honest I am from "Bangladesh" & from a lower middle class family so buying consoles like ps2 or xbox wa not possible at all, my brother was studying in "computer engineering" so i got the chance to play at pc.....and I found out I was quite good at keyboard,I used to call up my friends & beg them to play with me on pc, they hated keyboard so I still had to go to arcades, and we didn't have internet on our house till 2006-07 so more running to cybercafe, I bought many cd's of fighters (damn running around Dhaka to locate the stores having those games), I remember how I was always broke.....and finally after completing my MBBS now I have the time to give back to the games I love (medical studies were so damn time consuming & constant staying at hostel kept me away from fighting games, so I try to release combo videos on older neogeo & capcom games.....I don't like cheats & hacks, so try not to use them in my combos & do all combos on my keyboard.....thanks for inviting me to this forum Maj.....hope I can learn stuff from you, participate in projects with you & all in all keep on spending my time with my first love that is fighting games.....

.....PS:.....please visit my youtube channel & give your valuable opinion & comments on my videos & help me to improve my self -
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkEx-65 ... Rcg/videos
onReload

Post by onReload »

i really like that neo geo comp. lots of variety.

is there a scene in Bangladesh?
ihate_00

Post by ihate_00 »

onReload wrote:i really like that neo geo comp. lots of variety.

is there a scene in Bangladesh?
.....thanks.....I am really glad you liked the video, hope to do more compilation combo videos in the future.....
.....back in the days there was somewhat of a scene ( I remember how we had to wait on those lines to play challengers on kof'98 & kof'02).....but since no arcades I went to or knew had games after kof 2003 (no atomiswave machines or any other new machines in arcades here) and due to the loss of popularity of the fighting games at around after that time many of the arcades I knew were shut down.....pc gaming is way more popular now with all the FPS, racing etc.....now-a-days I myself do not go to arcades at all cause no arcade in the capital where I live have the newer games & the fighting game player base is so much less now.....
Persona

Post by Persona »

Wow, welcome to the forums ihate_00! :D
ihate_00

Post by ihate_00 »

Persona wrote:Wow, welcome to the forums ihate_00! :D
.....thanks.....it is really great to be welcomed or appreciated by people I am actually fans of.....I am a fan of your work since 2004-05(?) when you released the "Junkyard" video featuring combos from Kof Maximum Impact (still have that video on my hard disc), been following you since then & man you are just getting better day by day (newest kof XIII combos series of yours are my favorite combo videos of the game).....
Persona

Post by Persona »

ihate_00 wrote:
Persona wrote:Wow, welcome to the forums ihate_00! :D
.....thanks.....it is really great to be welcomed or appreciated by people I am actually fans of.....I am a fan of your work since 2004-05(?) when you released the "Junkyard" video featuring combos from Kof Maximum Impact (still have that video on my hard disc), been following you since then & man you are just getting better day by day (newest kof XIII combos series of yours are my favorite combo videos of the game).....
Thanks! Glad you enjoy my videos! And you can rest assure that I will finish the entire roster for KoF XIII. :)
HarlequinRogue

Post by HarlequinRogue »

Hi everyone, I'm HarlequinRogue from Australia.

Currently I've been making combovids for Street Fighter 4 Volt (iPhone version). They can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/HarlequinRogue/videos

Aside from Volt, I have mainly played SFA3 and XvSF.

It's great to see heaps of big names in the combo world here.

Great to meet you all