New Combo Video: Wake-Up SRK

video previews, releases, and feedback
Pokey86

New Combo Video: Wake-Up SRK

Post by Pokey86 »

Here it is

Really poor timing on release of this one, as Mike's nuts CV & the Colab were both out less than 2 weeks ago. that said this is made from excess anyway so i don't really plan on posting it up anywhere, besides some lead time on CV.com if Maj allows it.

That said it feels like standard practice for me to just post this up here. so i did! :P

Really poor production value though, no syching just overlayed the track... I really should have attempted to sych a bit, but as i have no plans for this video i wasn't to fussed.
Snoooootch

Re: New Combo Video: Wake-Up SRK

Post by Snoooootch »

Loved it! You worked well with the transitions. And yeah, that Ken combo is bananas! But for real, that Makoto combo was my favorite.
Making no profit since 1987...
Blazt The Speakerz

Post by Blazt The Speakerz »

I thought it was good. GJ on the combos and especially on the editing. One thing I personally strive for when editing is to sync the combos with the music and I found you did just that. -B
Raine

Post by Raine »

Nice, some interesting combos in there. I really like the Makoto finisher, and also the midscreen Seth vs Rog combo.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for posting a transcript and some comments about the combos, always a good read.