Phoenix Combo Video

video previews, releases, and feedback
Tsu83

Phoenix Combo Video

Post by Tsu83 »

so here is my next entry for the MvsC3 girls combo video series. it's regular phoenix and of course most players don't like her. but hey, it's a series and jean grey has some really nice combos. i just should have made bets at how most of the comments will sound. but thats fine with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yoa9dUSCBs

next up and i think the last one will be trish. i've seen personas trish video, so i know who to ask stuff :D
Maj

Re: Phoenix Combo Video

Post by Maj »

Wait, no Dark Phoenix? I kind of assumed you'd be making a separate video for her, but if Trish is the only other character you're gonna do, then i guess not. What's the plan after Trish? Moving on to another game?
Tsu83

Post by Tsu83 »

i already made a dark phoenix video. and eventhough she's the most hated character in the game it's my most viewed video.. after trish i'll maybe do one more MvsC3 video with random stuff (not only combos but funny things like 'what kills a world eater'). i might get MK9 after that, but i don't know if the combo system is that fascinating. i think KOF13 isn't far away either.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to Trish and the KoFXIII vids. I hope you find some cool stuff with Trish's tracking super.