Wolverine Combo Video

video previews, releases, and feedback
wolverine-master

Wolverine Combo Video

Post by wolverine-master »

I know, i know.
i said i was done......but maj inspired me with his ryu/guile compilations.
i want to do a wolverine only video....from every game he's been in.
i havent started the project yet, and i have no set time to release anything.
but i do have ideas for msh, mvc1, mvc3, mshvsf, and cota.
i'll have to work hard on mvc2 cuz joo did the bidness on that game.
was wolvie in any other game?
does anyone want to help with this project?
i also need a new capture card....help on this?
this is what mine looks like.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCG20EJdZ78
Tigre III

Re: Wolverine Combo Video

Post by Tigre III »

Nice combo.
You really need a new capture card, true... A cheap and good possibility is to buy a DVD/DVR recorder with a RCA or RGB connector (you know, for record TV programs) and a replicator RCA cable to evade the lag. There are a lot of used recorders at exchange shops. The only bad thing could be some bad compatibility with some games and of course not HD resolution.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Sounds like a really cool idea. I can't really offer any help because i have way too many commitments already, but i'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product - however long that takes.

In fact my advice is to take your time and not rush anything, because you have very little competition to worry about with the games Wolverine is in. Except MvC3 of course, but nothing you record now in MvC3 will look impressive 6 months later anyway. So i think a relaxed and thorough approach would be better for a project like this, rather than rushed and stressful.

As for other appearances, Wolverine is in a bunch of non-Capcom games. If you're looking for games with combo counters, there's X-Men Mutant Academy and X-Men Next Dimension by Paradox, and that Marvel Nemesis game by EA. There's a whole bunch of Wolverine games though.

Good luck dude!
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

If you want, I could try to do something cool in X-Men Legends: Wolverine, assuming you don't have the game ofc.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
wolverine-master

Post by wolverine-master »

Tigre III wrote:Nice combo.
You really need a new capture card, true... A cheap and good possibility is to buy a DVD/DVR recorder with a RCA or RGB connector (you know, for record TV programs) and a replicator RCA cable to evade the lag. There are a lot of used recorders at exchange shops. The only bad thing could be some bad compatibility with some games and of course not HD resolution.
thanks man. but i dont mind taking the expensive way out. i've made good videos with fucked up quality. and this time, i wanna go out with a bang.
an hd capture card is a must have this time around.
when im ready to capture my emulated games, ima pesture maj on how to get the best quality out of it.
thanks though....my sentinel/wolvie pisses alot of people off.

Maj wrote:Sounds like a really cool idea. I can't really offer any help because i have way too many commitments already, but i'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product - however long that takes.
Good luck dude!
thank you....lemme know if i can help with any of your projects. anything i can do for the evo vid?

Doopliss wrote:If you want, I could try to do something cool in X-Men Legends: Wolverine, assuming you don't have the game ofc.
that shit will be highly appreciated.
thank you.
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Just so you know, my capture card does not support HD, and I can only record in 4:3.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen