Grimy Comments

video previews, releases, and feedback
Xenozip.

Grimy Comments

Post by Xenozip. »

Oh it gets much worse. Worse and worse.

Note: most of these comments have been deleted and users blocked, but they are real.

RE: SFA3 V-Karin V-ism Combos
689433 wrote:@Xenozip talk about education... try to do this stupid combo while playing another player and not a standing dummy in practice mode. Then you can talk about education... another thing... making combos on a character stuck in the corner is for pussies.
RE: SFA3 V-Sodom V-ism Combos
egg64 wrote:LOL, I would dare some one to come to my local neighborhood arcade doing this shit back in the day.

I'll just say that they wont be able to count to 32 anymore.
RE: BBB Kendo Combo Clip (01)
chike04 wrote:wen are u ppl goin to make a combo..,thats NOT on training mode...and ur ACTUALLY fightin the cpu...its a nice combo...but anyone cud do that in training
RE: th10.5 SWR, Reimu Experiments
chike04 wrote:so sad, marisa should be kicking your face in...

she is the most over-powered character in the series (as stated by ZUN)
RE: Blaz Blue Continuum Shift 11/23/09 Gamechariot R-1 vs Keita
tube wrote: "LOL, loop at :36

i thought it suppose to fix things like that in a UPDATE :/" -chunliwas

"I wonder why you'd come to that conclusion after all the loops added to GG and MB updates." -Xenozip

"*sarcasm detector breaks*
thanks xeno, the warranty just ended yesterday; cant return it :/

you gotta admit its a little too easy to take advantage of( just a bit).

but then again, your a whitney houston and im just a william hung :'(
my argument is invalid

love to fight as soon i get a BB(and a console)" -chunliwas
^ W A T

Yomi'd:
tube wrote: "If you don't like this music then mute the volume and play something else while you watch" -Xenozip
"why the sudden change to shitty music? " -miyagishin
RE: SF3 3S: Xenozip(Elena) vs Comic-Z(Ken) 04
aznaznazn1 wrote:so you can only play people that you give the ip addess to? that kinda sucks.. lol

i want to play randoms online and stuff
WAT

RE: SVC:CHAOS in 5 min.
Neofcon wrote: Play Last Blade. Samurai Slowdown would only be a passing memory from then on.
^ Where do I begin...
Looks like Jolly Ranchers & Baskin's Sherbet.
Maj

Re: Grimy Comments

Post by Maj »

Haha nice.
Xenozip. wrote:RE: BBB Kendo Combo Clip (01)
chike04 wrote:wen are u ppl goin to make a combo..,thats NOT on training mode...and ur ACTUALLY fightin the cpu...its a nice combo...but anyone cud do that in training
I like this one because if you paste it in MS Word, you get a continuous string of Christmas lights under the whole thing.
Raine

Post by Raine »

Wow some of these are hilarious. I just had to laugh at "as stated by ZUN" and "making combos on a character stuck in the corner is for pussies".
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BdJsCRP4QM
Mjcortz (4 months ago) wrote:Isn't this the same exact cutscene from before?
DaDoppen (4 months ago) wrote:Yes, but now it has E.Honda music instead of El Fuerte music!
BigCrimson708 (today) wrote:ssf4 plays the theme of the character that you are using compared to sf4 that played your rivals
DaDoppen (today) wrote:I was being sarcastic...
BigCrimson708 (today) wrote:sarcasm cant be created online as far as i know you were serious and i was trying to help...dick
Just wtf...
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
Maj

Post by Maj »

DJS506 wrote:re: SF? Ryu Exhibition (Evo2k9+OHN8 HD Edition)

What's the game at 1:15 ??? I NEED TO KNOW!! I saw the servbot as a playable character and I just NEED TO KNOW.
lol @ Magnetro
Maj

Post by Maj »

This is more odd than grimy, but ...
Chaldean4life91 wrote:re: SF4 Biweekly TACV 14: Chun Li

ahhh the good ol' Vanilla days, where almost every cast had an infinite loop on Sagat lol. especially Akuma
It's weird how people remember things.
error1

Post by error1 »

That's must be why Sagat was top tier, he could charge his ultra meter in one hit. I never figured out how to get Blanka or Dan's infinite to work on Sagat.
Seriously tho Chun and Able seem to have the best hit boxes for infinites
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

My favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... xRB4JxseJQ
martyr84:
What is this crap?

Snoooootch:
@martyr84 something away from your taste. Perhaps you should have not said anything at all.

martyr84:
@Snoooootch butt hurt much?

Pabruzzese99:
@martyr84 get aids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdjrPBvT4T8
sebmaq:
dat ass!

Otahell999:
nice legs, chun. XD

artistbydefault:
damn. Booty ba booty booty ba booty butt cheeks!

JaguarX0:
Panty shot!@ 0:32

uriarte411:
You can see things you usually can't...LIKE CHUN LI'S ASS!! HEY OHHH

syan8182:
buttcrack!

Asgmot:
Dat Ass at 0:21 onwards +10

stewartbrad:
butt cheekz <3
Haha.. ahh....
Making no profit since 1987...
error1

Post by error1 »

I really don't know what to make of this

from error1's guide to impractical street fighter 4 combos
LaZeR4209211 1 day ago
how to do ken combo ? can you tell please?
@LaZeR4209211 what ken combo?
error00001 1 day ago
i meant.. you showed some of the combo's of KEN.. can you please tell how to do that combo... that ex karrabal and the moving legs all around and Ultra combo!
LaZeR4209211 8 hours ago
and do you play online? if yes so can you give me the product key to play online

Thanks!
LaZeR4209211 6 hours ago
@LaZeR4209211 I'm not sure what you mean, you have to buy the game to get a product key
error00001 5 hours ago
ok.. i cant tell you here.. can you give me your email id so i can directly talk to you at msn...
LaZeR4209211 5 hours ago
@LaZeR4209211 if you can't tell me here it's not something I'm interested in but you can always pm me.

You mean when the dizzy happens after the ultra? The transcript is

Get dhalsim close to dizzy, lp Fireball fadc, kara ex tatsu air ( you kara cancel an hk tatsu ), c.lk ex tatsu for stun, ultra
error00001 1 hour ago
i cant understand these lines :

You mean when the dizzy happens after the ultra? The transcript is

Get dhalsim close to dizzy, lp Fireball fadc, kara ex tatsu air ( you kara cancel an hk tatsu ), c.lk ex tatsu for stun, ultra

By the way ... i just want to know about ken combo's //

which buttons do you use?? like LP+LK ....

just tell me like this of alll the combos you know of ken...

Thanks

it would be good that you give me your email id... so i can easily explain you!
LaZeR4209211 6 minutes ago
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

That was hilarious.

error1

Post by error1 »

and he just pmed me
LaZeR4209211
For example a man showed this : http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/707/combosj.png ...
so the people could easily understand the combos!
I seriously don't understand what he wants
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

He wants you to tell him all of Ken's combos...lol.

Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Wow, that's incredibly funny, Error!

On every super freeze video:
Dudley vid:

nongeneric1: "Why don't you just use video editing software to slow motion? I just don't understand what advantage there is to these super freezes."

Cody Vid
jjws: "wouldnt it be easier to record a video of them doing a super, then editing the video to slow it down?

Cammy vid:
George32027: "This is indeed awesome, but I don't get why you don't just let the animation go in slow mo to show Cammy's Spin Drive Masher.. what am I missin?"

Juri vid:
Doomthinkingman: "Why can't you just use an editing program to make the video slower instead of this stop motion business?"

philhuddy: "stupid question...but why do you need the fei long part at all...can't u just do the special move and slow it down without having to have fei longs animation involved?"
Pretty much.
desk

Post by desk »

This guy is such a huge fan of my vids. (first one is a PM)
valk4life wrote:I wipe my ass on $50

how about offering a $1000+ bounty for replication of ur shitty tool assisted combos and we'll see someone take it seriously and take your money.

Oh wait, you're an unemployed bum who sits at home all day playing street fighter, that's why you couldn't cough up anymore than $50, get your priorities right you sad mother fucker.

And if you're so good get your ass down to evo or any other major sf tourney, you're just an online fake.
my witty retort...
biffotasty wrote: You're awesome :)
valk4life wrote:the player names are removed, so it's set up chereographed shit

and how long do you insist on milking the same stupid chun li combo, you have no more gimmicks to exploit. You may aswell retire now and say I'm done.

the guy posts videos of his hands as a way of decieving people into thinking his combos are legit when they're all tool assisted. If this guy is so godly why has he never been to or won any tournaments? The guy is a fraud
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Lol, he might as well write "I'M JEALOUS". I wish I had a hater like that D:

error1

Post by error1 »

you should do a video series called "Desk vs haters" where you get his xbox id and beat him 10 times in a row with his comments scrolling across
Pokey86

Post by Pokey86 »

he's right desk, you probably can't even do Rogs jabs to headbutt. Don't deny it ;) you're just as bad as snootch, making everyone watch Fei's rekkas 100 times rather than just slowing the video down.

Posers!

---

Seriously though, i haven't made anything special & i've had someone pretend to be me on a forum & i've had someone pretend to be the one who made my video... I don't get it, i don't even promote that much.

EDIT - Worked hard to link to the forum one but couldn't find it. It was so long ago, i had a good argument with myself it was fun :P
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

What the heel did I do?!?! lol, jk

Oh, but just so you know. I changed my Super freezer to Makoto. She gives off less, WAY less electric discharge, and she spreads the freeze for 1.3 seconds, as opposed to Fei's 1 second, or Ibuki's .66 second.

Edit: See what I mean? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I-LJw8zgTk

It's only noticeable when you're trying to look at it.
Pokey86

Post by Pokey86 »

yeah seriously it's alot better... Though, no more rekka finish is a shame i always thought it ended the video nicely.
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Actually, by using Makoto's Super, I'm gonna instead of punishing the opponent, I'm gonna finish a combo with the character being frozen so it's not bland with ONE character, but with all of them.
Maj

Post by Maj »

So the iPW stream of West Coast Warzone 3 is pretty awful. It was cutting out every 20 mins, then finally shut down halfway through the SSF4 top 8 bracket. They're saying it's not their fault, but whatever, it's not that important.

Anyway the funny thing is, there's this random goon in the chat who's typing up the most thinly veiled propaganda ever:
nyo_nyo wrote:I think we all owe justin tv an apology. IPW is really trying to bring everyone else down with them!
nyo_nyo wrote:Sorry IPW, but this is the straw the broke the camel's back. This is just unacceptable, and I will never watch your streams again!
nyo_nyo wrote:ipw is dead to me and i hope you all boycott too
nyo_nyo wrote:i cant believe u guys are ok with this abuse from ipw. DON'T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION OF WATCHING
He even wrote some stuff like "now that iPW is a broke and bankrupt website, where are you guys thinking of going for your fighting game news and media? i like eventhubs" and "this stream quality might hurt fighting game sales. i hope iPW doesn't ruin the fighting game community for all of us."

Haha wish i had the exact quotes saved, but ustream doesn't store chat logs.
onReload

Post by onReload »

Jesus, that is awful. I don't recall if I've mentioned this, but Nyoronoru lives in my city, and goes to my arcade. I have to figure out exactly who he is in person - only for reference, you know, so that I can tell who he is at other gatherings - I'm not looking to start shit. I mean, I might shoot down any pro-EH talk, but I would hope he doesn't do that in person.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Don't even bother, he's nobody. You have to be seriously clueless to support that website. Probably just some kid who craves the attention.

I just thought it was funny. The only reason i noticed him was because the stream was frozen for like half an hour at the time and they were posting tournament match updates in the chat.
Smileymike101

Post by Smileymike101 »

I tried to get a shoutouts the whole stream, but to no avail:(
onReload

Post by onReload »

@Maj:

I thought Nyoronoru (who that name obviously is) was in collaboration with catalyst on EH? That's what made it so grimy to me - that it was personal gain. Maybe he was just super defensive on your blog posts (my memory is shit), but I thought he was part of it.
Maj

Post by Maj »

Yup, probably him, which is what makes it funny. He's nobody though. I mean how dumb do you have to be to go around saying completely transparent shit like that? It's a waste of time to talk to someone that confused. There's nothing you can do except hope he comes around on his own - or gets bored and finds another hobby.
Snoooootch

Post by Snoooootch »

Smileymike and I were having fun on the chat. It was pretty funny. I swear, I only watched 1 hour per day. Every time I watched, I saw Team Keno, vs Team BLG. For real, nothing but Keno, Kai, VIck "The Hair," F Champ, Vangief, and Air. And.... it was amazing. Kai especially. His Fuerte is just incredible.
Maj

Post by Maj »

kofguy wrote:re: SF4 Biweekly TACV 15: Balrog

where can i download this for pc?
Hella appropriate!
Doopliss

Post by Doopliss »

Maj wrote:
kofguy wrote:re: SF4 Biweekly TACV 15: Balrog

where can i download this for pc?
Hella appropriate!
I gave him the answer.

spookydonkey

Post by spookydonkey »

mno wrote:hi im spookydonkey i punish whiffed dps/ultras with throws so i can set-up leet tekkaneeks like half screen fadc knife pickup to avoid moves that wouldn't hit me anyway but i glow gold and beat people online hella stylin
8)
ewige blumenkraft!