SF2 Reference Articles (work-in-progress)

video previews, releases, and feedback
error1

Re: SF2 Reference Articles (work-in-progress)

Post by error1 »

alright thanks, all his other stuff looks legit, but I guess he could just be messing with me
Maj

Post by Maj »

Yeah we're just gonna pretend that never happened until we get a legit explanation out of it, which is never gonna happen, so fuck that guy. There's nothing more annoying than people posting fake glitches and never owning up to it. He was clearly trying to perform that on purpose, so if it wasn't a cheat/hack then he must have some idea how to duplicate it. I'm not too fond of people trolling for attention this way.
desk

Post by desk »

You seen this one before?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXnUaVaLRLU

Actually looks like guile's crouching block stance creates a pseudo floor or something. If that isn't vs CPU you'd be able to get some insane effects and combos from it.

Random thought. Error, did you test being able to walk out of the corner float glitch? maybe after lightning legs with chun? I'm almost certain I did back when I found out about it but I'm not certain now I watch that.
error1

Post by error1 »

That looks like a console version but I'll try it out

I didn't very extensive testing but I couldn't normally walk

edit: couldn't get it to work, it's not a matter of simply doing DF+HK into legs vs champ guile, could be console only but I suspect shenanigans like air move cheats
this is just a meaty combo not a chain ( I watched it frame by frame to make sure ) so that makes his other videos seem shady
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4vSMtYkr6s
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Hmm... the airwalk thing looks like a link, not a cancel. Maybe there's some spacing trick so she doesn't fall right.
error1

Post by error1 »

it's a cancel, in fact he cancels before it's normally possible. Most likely just has a bunch of cheats on