Every feature article published on ComboVid is indexed here in reverse chronological order. Think magazine articles – exploring one subject or theme in great detail.
Posted on June 3, 2011 by error1
– For almost every character in Street Fighter IV, there exists a combo that only works on them. Here’s a detailed guide to the most useful combo dummies in the game.
Posted on March 29, 2011 by error1
– Doesn’t it seem that Capcom makes hitboxes a little worse in every game? We compare two iconic active frames across nearly every hitbox-decoded version of Street Fighter.
Posted on November 5, 2010 by Dammit
– The fourth installment of our hitbox series covers all five Marvel versus Capcom fighting games released on the CPS2 arcade board: X-Men COTA, MSH, XvSF, MSHvSF, and MvC.
Posted on October 1, 2010 by Dammit
– Taking a look through the entire Darkstalkers (aka Vampire) series, this gallery focuses on unusual attack hitboxes, obscure hidden moves, dummy properties, and version changes.
Posted on September 24, 2010 by Dammit
– Another hitbox exploration gallery, this time focusing on notable facets of the Alpha series. You have to check out Dan’s hilarious Taunt hitbox, if nothing else.
Posted on September 13, 2010 by Dammit
– Ever wanted to see CE Dhalsim’s juggle vulnerability in hitbox form? Or why HF Balrog makes an ideal combo dummy while WW Blanka is such a terrible choice? Well, not only has Dammit created a hitbox viewer Lua script, but he’s provided screenshot examples as well!