Is it strange that i’m making a news post about a forum thread? Maybe. But here it is anyway, because it’s a genuinely interesting read and because i learned a lot from those four pages.
The Tekken Combo Debate Thread on Tekken Zaibatsu
It delves into various subjects and covers a lot of ground. After all, it’s not every day that we get to be a fly on the wall as some of the most prominent Tekken combo makers in the world discuss questions such as:
- Walls, what’s your take on them?
- Programmable sticks? Yea or nay?
- How do you decide what stages to select when doing combos?
- What aspects of the completed video are the most personal to you?
- What’s the best way to get your videos seen?
- How do you feel about collision / trade combos?
- What do you guys use to make a combo video and why?
Lots of good stuff there. Go check it out.